Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Sandal Season

When the Sun comes out and summer is in full swing, I practically live in my sandals.

Since sandals become a part of my summer uniform, I spend a lot of time finding the right pair. I kinda obsess about it. They have to compliment a wide range of outfits and be unique enough to peak my interest.

Here are some styles I am excited about at Parallel:

Totenic Sandal by DAY Birger et Mikkelsen
Black, Goat Skin Suede Leather, Imported
Only one size 11 left! 
On sale: $69 



Chartan Sandal by Rag & Bone
Black100% Italian vegetable tanned cow leather upper, 7/8" cork and leather footbed



Quinn Sandal in Tan by Rag & Bone
Tan or Blush Italian tanned cow leather upper, 7/8" cork and leather foot-bed

Cheers to finding that perfect pair of sandals this season! 

No comments: