Friday, February 17, 2012
Sunday, February 12, 2012
We were so honored to have Grimm’s Costume Stylist hand pick the stunning Bobi Sparkle Dress back in November to be featured in an episode. The dress was featured in Grimm’s latest episode called “Tarantella” and can be seen approximately 16 minutes into the show.
Here is sneak peek of the Sparkle Dress featured in the episode. Feel free to click on the link below to check out the dress or watch the whole episode. They were recently in the store and picked out some pieces for future episodes. We will reveal those as they appear on the show!
Thursday, February 9, 2012
We were so happy Cecilia agreed to model for us! We love her sense of style, her look and knew she would make our clothes look beautiful. Thank you Cecilia!
How would you describe your stye?
- I've become much more simplistic in dressing lately (channeling French chic). Clean pieces such as silk button-up shirts and blouses, black jeans that skim the ankles and simple studs or geometric-shaped earrings.
What is your current profession or do you model full time?
- I'm the design manager at a graphic design agency in Portland, and a social media junkie. Find me on the Twitters!
What are your hobbies?
- Love to try new food spots in town and frequent others, art shows, concerts, and general fitness - I like doing Crossfit and Nike Training Club.
What are your favorite pieces from Parallel?
- Love the Prairie Underground long rain cloak. It's important to stay warm and dry during Portland's spring, but equally as important to look put together and feminine. It looks great paired with the Black Denim Girdle Legging from PU as well.
- The Lily Top by Bobi is super soft and perfectly slouchy. Wear them on a lazy Sunday afternoon or dress it up - it works both ways and you're always comfortable.
What fashion trend would you like to see in the near future?
- I think it'd be fun for people to start embracing bold prints again.
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
By Erin Donnelly
Whether it's Diane von Furstenberg's printed Diet Coke bottles, we're total suckers for a good (and random) fashion collaboration.
Apparently, so are Rag & Bone's David Neville and Marcus Wainwright, who have partnered with AT&T and Samsung to design a snazzy new custom case for the Samsung Galaxy Note smartphone/tablet hybrid, which hits AT&T stores February 19.
Famed for their DIY model-centric ad campaigns, the duo will also host the Galaxy Note U.S. launch party during New York Fashion Week on February 14. AT&T and Samsung Mobile are returning the favor by sponsoring the Rag & Bone runway show slated for February 10.
"Working with Samsung on this project has been a very exciting process," Neville and Wainwright, who also star in a commercial promoting the collaboration, say in a press statement.
"We are looking forward to the release of the Galaxy Note and to be involved in the launch of such a cool device that merges technology and design."
“The Galaxy Note is the perfect device for designers, such as Neville and Wainwright, as it allows everyone to sketch out thoughts and ideas, and easily share–no matter where you are,” adds Dale Sohn, president of Samsung Mobile.
For more details, including product giveaways and a closer look at the Rag & Bone/Galaxy Note ad campaign, visit their co-branded Facebook page.
*Article found at: http://fashionetc.com/news/fashion/4556-rag-and-bone-samsung-galaxy-note#.TzLtqKvpnLw.facebook
Monday, February 6, 2012
Crinkle Shirt in Black
Saturday, February 4, 2012