Friday, July 12, 2013

Fun in the Sun

Here are some pics from my most recent trip home to Honolulu. 
 It is always fun to visit Ala Moana shopping center where all the big name designers have stores. 
 My day 'window' shopping:



Loved these vintage LV suitcases they used for their display.


Brilliant how they made her look suspended in air with the hot air balloons around her.  


Here I am trying clothes on at Diane Von Furstenburg. And yes, I did get this dress!



A must stop in Hawaii, local shrimp truck lunch.

Was seriously good eats after a morning at the beach.


I rarely go to Waikiki when I go home but this time we wanted to take the kiddos surfing and Waikiki is ideal for beginners and I was surprised how beautiful even Waikiki is. 
This is a Banyan tree that I thought was so gorgeous.





This is KCC Farmers Market they have every Sat. 
My Mom goes every week and woke me up at 6am to go. 
And this is how many people are already here at a quarter to 7am. 
Not only to beat the heat but to get first pick!


And this is how I always end (and begin) my time on the island. With a stiff Mai Tai. 
Cheers and Aloha!


No comments: