Saturday, May 5, 2012

Newbury Boot Featured in Harpers Bazaar April 2012

Rag & Bone's Newbury boot in Brown is one of Dyer's Picks! Available here. 

The interior designer opens up the Hamptons home she shares with Theory founder Andrew Rosen.

Dyer's List

1. Top Pajama: "I bought the best silk pj's with vintage buttons from this new boutique Fivestory on the Upper East Side. On holiday, I loved wearing them to breakfast with bikini bottoms." Ari Dein pajamas, $660, shopbop.com.
2. Essential Essence: "My favorite perfme is Rose 31 by Le Labo." Le Labo Rose 31, $145, lelabofragrances.com.
3. Time Keeper: "A chunky vintage Rolex." Rolex watch, rolex.com.
4. Jean Therapy: "I live in Rag & Bone jeans." Rag & Bone jeans, $198, neimanmarcus.com.
5. Crème de la Crème: "I will never tire of this scent. It reminds me of summer holidays." Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Souffle Body Creme, $55, lauramercier.com.
 6. Photo Finish: "We're obsessed with Peter Beard." Peter Beard's Snows of Kilimanjaro, 1972
7. Best Bedding: "Calvin Klein Home 100 percent linen sheets." Calvin Klein Home linens, $165-$195, macys.com.
8. Daily Boot: "When I wear these, people stop me in the street to say, 'Where did you get those?' I like that you still feel dressed down even though it's a heel."  Rag & Bone bootie, $495, shopbop.com.
9. Soap Star: "Spider Lily by India Hicks for Crabtree & Evelyn." Crabtree & Evelyn India Hicks Spider Lily Hand Wash, $20, crabtree-evelyn.com.

 



No comments: