Friday, April 13, 2012

Wearable Architecture

Finding original jewelry in this day in age is becoming increasing difficult; however, Australian designer Christina Elleni has designed the most innovated and fascinating jewelry by taking the most famous and historical cities, buildings, skylines, bridges making them into wearable pendants, rings, and necklaces. Here are a few pictures of her rings and pendant necklaces.

San Francisco


New York


"Coming from a family of Architects, my surrounding urban landscape plays a large role in my art making. I find inspiration in the fantastic coastline from which I come and in the man made structures that envelop my city life." - Christina Elleni

Please check out her website for more information: http://www.christinaelleni.com/index.html

All pictures are property of Christina Elleni.



No comments: