We were so happy Cecilia agreed to model for us! We love her sense of style, her look and knew she would make our clothes look beautiful. Thank you Cecilia!
How would you describe your stye?
- I've become much more simplistic in dressing lately (channeling French chic). Clean pieces such as silk button-up shirts and blouses, black jeans that skim the ankles and simple studs or geometric-shaped earrings.
What is your current profession or do you model full time?
- I'm the design manager at a graphic design agency in Portland, and a social media junkie. Find me on the Twitters!
What are your hobbies?
- Love to try new food spots in town and frequent others, art shows, concerts, and general fitness - I like doing Crossfit and Nike Training Club.
What are your favorite pieces from Parallel?
- Love the Prairie Underground long rain cloak. It's important to stay warm and dry during Portland's spring, but equally as important to look put together and feminine. It looks great paired with the Black Denim Girdle Legging from PU as well.
- The Lily Top by Bobi is super soft and perfectly slouchy. Wear them on a lazy Sunday afternoon or dress it up - it works both ways and you're always comfortable.
What fashion trend would you like to see in the near future?
- I think it'd be fun for people to start embracing bold prints again.