Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Holiday Buying Trip/Chateau Marmont


Last week I went to LA to view the Holiday/Resort fashions. It was the quickest and most fulfilling trip to date. I caught the first flight in and caught the last flight out. The Holiday season starts in October thru November and the Resort (or Pre-Spring) season spans from December thru January. I love viewing these collections because it allows me to get a feel for what the Spring season will be a like. The funnest appointment was Rag & Bone who rented a villa at the Chateau Marmont. Scroll down to see my celebrity citing. :)



Side view of the Chateau Marmont


View of the Roxbury night club from the deck (sorry for the poor image!).



Ran into Eva Longoria

Rag & Bone showroom appointment


Colored denim!


Stripes are still going strong this Spring.


It's so nice when the designers hire a model to try on the clothes. Saves me the time and she makes everything look fabulous!


Love this sweater, it has a removable leather collar.






Curtis Knit Blazer. Cozy and chic!



Admiral Coat in Camel/Grey color blocking. Love!


Gold Shimmer top just in time for the holidays!


These two pieces are from a new designer I picked up called Aiko. I am so gonna rock that bolero this Holiday!


This is a luxurious cashmere/wool line named Soyer. Elegant, beautiful, and cozy! Everything I love!

No comments: